Exchanges and Returns
FRESH SOUL endeavours to guarantee you are completely content with your purchase. We only want you to love the garments you have purchased so we do understand that sometimes there could be a change of mind. If this is the case & you do wish to make an exchange, here are the guidelines:
- Full priced items can only be exchanged or returned for store credit
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Item is unworn and in the original condition with all labels / tags attached
- The item is returned with the original copy of the receipt
- SALE items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty
- Items can only be exchanged for the same value or more
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of exchange. You must include the item you wish to exchange for to ensure it is available.
- You will receive a response to advise you if your exchange has been accepted or not. Upon acceptance, you must send the item back to our returns address, enclose a postage paid parcel bag for your exchanged item to get sent back in. Make sure the return parcel bag is self-addressed to speed up the process. Return postage costs are at your expense.
- We advise returning your item by tracked delivery and to ensure you keep your tracking number until you have confirmation that the exchange has been processed.
- Upon receipt of your return, we aim to process exchanges within 1 - 3 days of receipt. If your exchange is urgent, please advise us in the email you send through to notify us of the exchange
- RETURNS ADDRESS: Fresh Soul, Unit 30, 55-59 Norman Street, PEAKHURST NSW 2210. Attention: Returns
- If you receive an item and you believe it to be faulty, you MUST contact us immediately via email at email@example.com
- You must then post the item back for assessment. If the item is deemed faulty, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- FRESH SOUL reserves the right to ask you to prove that you did not cause or create the fault in the garment.