FRESH SOUL endeavours to guarantee you are completely content with your purchase. We do understand that sometimes there could be a change of mind.
For return or exchange of a recent purchase via our E-Boutique, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns form which MUST accompany returns.
We do not accept return drop offs at our warehouse and our online department is not open to the public. Please note cost of return postage is at your expense.
For items purchased online, FRESH SOUL will provide an exchange, refund (excludes sale items and postage costs) or credit note upon meeting the following conditions:
- The return is requested within 14 days of the items delivery, using the returns form available by emailing email@example.com
- Proof of purchase is included with the return
- The swing tag is still attached to the garment
- The garment is in original, unworn condition (i.e. has not been worn, altered, washed and/or dry cleaned)
- The item has not been damaged while in the customer’s possession
- The item is of resellable condition
- Accessories (belts & jewellery) cannot be returned
- The goods are returned to our warehouse (13 Hugh Street Belmore, NSW, 2192) and the cost of return postage is covered by yourself
- The item was purchased full-price and not a sale item.
RETURNING IN STORE
- Online purchases may be returned to FRESH SOUL stores for an exchange only – this must be in conjunction with proof of purchase and the garment in original, unworn condition with all components, including swing tags. A credit note can be offered at the discretion of FRESH SOUL staff but is redeemable in-store only if an item is returned in-store.
- Refunds for online purchases and exchanges of sale items purchased online are not offered in store. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a refund. Please note that the cost of returning the goods to our warehouse is to be covered by yourself.
- Full priced items purchased online may be exchanged in store for alternate items to the same or higher values. Alternatively, a credit note may be issued to the purchase price of the garment, redeemable in-store only for items returned in-store.
RETURNS SHIPPING COST
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping goods back to FRESH SOUL for a return, exchange or credit note.
FRESH SOUL is not liable for any damage, loss or delay from the transport and return of goods to us.
We recommend shipping goods back to FRESH SOUL via a secure postal service and including tracking on the item and ensuring the item is securely packed. It is not the responsibility of FRESH SOUL to track a delayed or lost item.
ONLINE RETURNS PROCEDURE
- Contact email@example.com to apply for a returns form which is to accompany your return.
- Complete the details accurately as any incorrect details may delay your return.
- When exchanging an item, please confirm the name, size and colour of the new item. Please note that some exchanges may not be fulfilled if item is out of stock and you will be contacted by the online department for further action.
- When requesting an exchange, a self-addressed return satchel must be provided with your return or you may be charged for the additional delivery.
- If you are required to pay an additional amount towards a garment for exchange, you will be contacted by our online department to arrange additional payment before a new item is sent.
- If you have returned your order for a credit note, this will be processed within 3 working days of FRESH SOUL receiving your return and you will be contacted by the online department via email.
- If you have returned your order for a refund, this will be processed within 5 working days of FRESH SOUL receiving your return and you will receive a confirmation email once this refund has been processed.
If you are attempting to return an item outside of the 14 day period you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the item is returned or it may be refused.
If you receive an item and you believe it to be faulty, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com. You must then post the item back for assessment. If the item is deemed faulty, you will be entitled to a full refund. FRESH SOUL reserves the right to ask you to prove that you did not cause or create the fault in the garment.